Pages

Trilight Demo


This is a demonstration of a project I am working on. Maybe some of you heard about the project Trilight. I liked the idea and was looking forward to playing the game, but some time ago I found out the project was cancelled. So I decided that I could at least try to create a similar game, and after receiving an explicit permission from the original developer Michiel De Mey I started working on it. It is just a very basic demo, but I will do my best to make this a decent game.

Download the demo here

Recommended configuration: Windows XP with Service Pack 3 or higher (if an error pops up about missing "msvcp100.dll", you will need to install Visual C++ binaries)
Direct X 9.0b or higher

Also confirmed that it runs under Wine (tested on Ubuntu 12.10)

Installation: Just unpack the ZIP archive anywhere on your disk and run Trilight.exe